- 4 façons d utiliser La Jamaïcan black castor oil(HUILE CARAPATE)
- Mon avis sur la Jamican Black Castor Oil
- 49. Revue Huile de Yangu et Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Faire (re)pousser les tempes en 1 mois - cheveux naturels 💋
- Le Mieux Tropic Isle Living Huile de ricin noir de Jamaïque f Review | French / Français
- Le Mieux Relon Mascara CustomEyes - Noir Intense Blackest Black Am Review | French / Français
Black Castor Oil is a powerful healing oil that has withstood the test of time. It is the end result of an ancient method used in preparing and making castor oil. The fatty acids and phytochemicals found in Tropic Isle Living's Jamaican Black Castor Oil address many health and beauty conditions. A bottle can serve as a hair and scalp conditioner; a skin moisturizer and healer; a massage oil for aches, pains, fibroids and lumps in the breasts; a powerful laxative and can be used as fist aid for cuts, wounds and burns. Black castor oil seals moisture in the hair with a protective coat. It's also the only oil in nature with ricinoleic acid. It helps to destroys viruses, bacteria, yeast and molds that cause many skin problems. Tropic Isle Living Black Castor Oil also helps to remove uric acid from body – the source of many inflammations. As you can see, it's good to have a bottle of Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil close by, it's always useful.